As some of you may know, this week is/was exam week. So far I think mostly A's!!! Yay me! Studying is soooo stressful. So is fighting with you best friend. I will only use first name initials here so my bestest friend will go by S. S and I had a fight when I came to a new school, it was about a long lost friend of mine and a best of of hers (same person). The following year my friend/her best friend left. POOF! Gone she was.(Total Yoda there). Me and S made up and became best friends. Now, the end of the year is almost over and the lollipop wrappers are piling up! And then, we have a fight. Stayed tuned tomorow for the latest scoop on our fight.
P.S.
My favorite lollipop is blue rasberry. My favorite type of cand is basically anything sour.
Toodles!
About Me
- Hopeful Romantic
- Name: Hopeful Romantic (Star) Age: 1-100 years old Date of Birth: Month Day, Year Favorite Quote: "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending." I am worth $1,775,634
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love blue rasberry and sour things! I aslo like chocolate. Mmm...
ReplyDelete