About Me

My photo
Name: Hopeful Romantic (Star) Age: 1-100 years old Date of Birth: Month Day, Year Favorite Quote: "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending." I am worth $1,775,634

Saturday, May 23, 2009

My still-long crush...

Well as some may know...(Sapphire and Alpha...) I have had a crush on a guy I will never see again...ever. I know, I know you're thinking "What kind of girl has a crush on a guy that she'll never see? She's a bit coo-coo....". Well stop right there! It's not like I only have one crush! I won't go into details on the others...yet. I met this guy when I traveled to China and went to a summer enrichment school. It was mostly of arts, crafts, games, and a bit of new chinese words. When we got there a week early to enroll my mom met a student's other mom. This student was like Dutch or Irish or something, lets call her Iz. When we met them, they seemed normal enough she had a sister about my brother's age (4, 5, 6,...). She was a blonde and as some may know I don't like blondes (no offense to blondes). I'm sorry if I offended some blondes, it's just I had a lot of bad experieances with blondes, I won't go into detail till tomorrow. So when school started, We sat together on a two person table. Everything went well till lunch. We were good friends maybe just aquaintances at the time(Me and Iz), but I decided to sit by her at lunch. Lunch is like your ordinary nasty gruel, so I left aside and talked to her. We talked and talked until a guy a few seats down sprayed the tiniest of squirts at her from a juice pack thing. At first I thought she would just wipe it off, but noooo. She just had to scream like a crazy person. Everybody turned to stare (that includes 7 boys and 5 girls, not inclding me or Iz). As the shy person I am, I blushed, shrank in my seat and tried to act invisible. The teacher came over and asked wat was wrong. Iz said "I...I JUST GOT SOAKED BY HIS SPIT AND JUICE!!!!!!" She siad pointing at the kid with the juice box. Everyone laughed because there was no spit or juice on her. Then she turned scarlett red. Buy she wasn't blushing like me...NO... she was angry. She turned to me and said "I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND!!!!! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DEFEND ME YOU MUSH-HEAD!!!!!" And yes, she actually called me a mush head. She shoved me in my chair and I fell. My head made a loud Thunk! and I froze. I heard foot steps so I guessed she ran to the bathroom or something. I also heard a shuffling and the teacher's head was in my face. "Are you alright" she had said. I got up with the help of my crush, J.P. And those are his first name initials. I siad I was ok and we started class again while the teacher's assistant tried to fin Iz. And to make the rest of the long story, short: Iz would always draw scribbles on the board and told me that it was Irish or Dutch for "(my name) is stupid" Evbery day she would say it to my face but I knew she wasn't worth it so I ignored her. But everytime she called me stupid my crush would come to my rescue.
Exmaple:
Iz: You're so stupid, (my name)
J.P. : If she's so stupid then why are you bothering her? You're just admitting you're stupider than her.
(Iz does a humph and walks away)

And my crush's brother is my brother's bestest friend. But (here comes the sad part) but he lived in Mexico and when the summer was over, we just stayed friends.

Now, my super besties, Alpha and Sapphire, are trying to convince me that he might be dead from the swine flu. And know I just want to say one thing "Don't jinx it, pleez". Even if I'll never see him again, atleast he was a good friend to me unlike Iz. So if anyone who is reading this try to think of someone who was your friend but he/she actually wasn't. And think of someone who would defend you even if you don't defending. And even if there dead or not, I would like you to take atleast a few seconds to think and/or appreciate them for who they are.

Next time,
Starlite

6 comments:

  1. Mush head is a funny word. LOL!!!! You never told me you were bullied. That "Iz" is mean. Okay, here's a joke I just thought of. "She IZ just mean and rude, and violent!!" Ha ha!! okay, not so funny but I used her fake name well right!?


    So your crush IZ Chinese or Mexican?

    IZ Iz a mush head!!

    Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sapphire. I just visited your blog. Nice...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete